Due to the change in law in April 2007 where by tenant security deposits are now legally required to be either held under third party or by the letting agency/landlord having insurance we now strongly advise all landlords to carry out a full comprehensive inventory of the property including all fixtures and fittings, interior and exterior. The best way to carry this out is by use of a digital camera or camcorder so it can be referred to in the event of any disputes between landlord and tenant as it’s down to the Landlord to prove claims of damage caused on the property.
We offering the following popular service to all our landlords:
- I Bedroom flat – full DVD inventory £50.00
- 2 Bedroom flat – full DVD inventory £60.00
- 3 Bedroom flat – full DVD inventory £70.00
- 2 Bedroom houses – full DVD inventory £70.00
- 3 Bedroom houses – full DVD inventory £80.00
- 4 Bedroom houses – full DVD inventory £90.00
- 5 Bedroom house and above – price on application
The DVD is recorded on a special wide angled lens.
Three copies are made, 1 for the Landlord, 1 for the agent and a copy for the tenant on which they have to sign an agreement to acknowledge receipt and contents of the disk.